Domino XL Joiner - DF 700 Set in Systainer³
Let’s face it, when it comes to power tools, size matters! Ever since the original Domino hit the street, customers have been looking for ways to use it on larger projects. All the while, the Festool R&D engineers were carefully listening to this feedback, compiling data, and...
Let’s face it, when it comes to power tools, size matters! Ever since the original Domino hit the street, customers have been looking for ways to use it on larger projects. All the while, the Festool R&D engineers were carefully listening to this feedback, compiling data, and testing every possible configuration known to man. The result is the Domino XL!
Bigger and stronger than the original, there is no job too big for the Domino XL. With an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you can quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors, and gates or construct the most durable of tables and just about any larger scale project you can imagine. This tool can create mortises up to 9/16" (14 mm) thick and 5-5/16" (140 mm) long. True mortise and tenon solid hardwood tenons guarantee not only a perfect fit, but also a finished product that will last for generations. Festool’s patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing allow you to make flawless mortises every single time. Just like its little brother, the XL provides precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window. The two mortise width adjustments allow for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating. Cut long mortises in an instant, thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback. The 1-1/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool’s vacuum systems. Six retractable stop pins enable quick and exact duplication positioning on both workpieces.
- Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 mm
- Quick, precise adjustment mortising depths from 15 – 70 mm and a robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results. Festool’s Mantra: Faster – Easier – Smarter - that’s precisely why Festool engineered the Domino XL to be light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite to reduce your setup time while providing a means to simply and effectively produce full-sized mortise-and-tenon joints
- Motor: 720 Watts; RPM: 21,000 RPM
- Routing Depth: 15-70 mm
- Routing Width: 16 1/2 mm + Dia. of Cutter
- Accepts Cutters: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm (12 mm included)
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Domino XL Cutter D12
- Trim Stop
- Cross Stop
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Support Bracket
- SYS 3 M 33
- Festool Products can only be sold in the 50 States