DuoSharp - 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone - Fine/Coarse
This DMT® DuoSharp 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone Fine/Coarse will sharpen, hone and lap, all types of woodworking tools including knives, chisels, plane blades, gouges, and carbide router bits. The stone measures 8" x 2-5/8". Use it dry or with water. It includes a non-skid mat to...
This DMT® DuoSharp 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone Fine/Coarse will sharpen, hone and lap, all types of woodworking tools including knives, chisels, plane blades, gouges, and carbide router bits. The stone measures 8" x 2-5/8". Use it dry or with water. It includes a non-skid mat to prevent slipping on work surface.
- Coarse diamond to quickly restore a neglected edge and extra-fine diamond to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT W8FCNB
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Length: 8"
- Grit/Type: 600/325
- Grade: Fine/Coarse
- Color: Red/Blue
- (1) DMT - DuoSharp - 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone - Fine/Coarse
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.