DiaFold - Double-Sided Diamond Whetstone Sharpener - Coarse/Extra-Coarse
Dual purpose with compact convenience, the DMT® Double-Sided Diamond Sharpening Whetstone offers two 4-1/3" x 7/8" diamond whetstone surfaces in one lightweight, portable sharpener. Multi-use on blades, kitchen knives, specialty and garden tools, etc. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325) to...
Dual purpose with compact convenience, the DMT® Double-Sided Diamond Sharpening Whetstone offers two 4-1/3" x 7/8" diamond whetstone surfaces in one lightweight, portable sharpener. Multi-use on blades, kitchen knives, specialty and garden tools, etc. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron/220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use.
- Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use
- Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones
- 2 sided with coarse diamond to transform a dull edge and extra-coarse diamond when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge
- Sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
- For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT FWCX
- Open Length: 9-1/2"
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Width: 7/8"
- Length: 4-1/3"
- Grit/Type (Extra-Coarse): 60 micron / 220 mesh
- Grit/Type (Coarse): 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse/Extra-Coarse
(1) DMT - DiaFold - Double-Sided Diamond Sharpening Whetstone - Coarse/Extra-Coarse
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.