Angler Mini-Sharp Diamond Sharpener - Coarse
A few strokes in the diamond grooves will sharpen any hook...sharp hooks catch more fish! Hone hooks and fish fillet knives with the Angler Mini-Sharp® Diamond Fishhook Sharpener - the Diamond Whetstone™ that travels with you. Easy to use and convenient to carry or store in your tackle...
A few strokes in the diamond grooves will sharpen any hook...sharp hooks catch more fish! Hone hooks and fish fillet knives with the Angler Mini-Sharp® Diamond Fishhook Sharpener - the Diamond Whetstone™ that travels with you. Easy to use and convenient to carry or store in your tackle box. Flip open lid/handle. Swivel ring for key chain. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT FF70C
- Open Length: 5-1/2" (40 mm)
- Closed Length: 2-11/16"
- Width: 15/16"
- Thickness/Depth: 3/16"
- Grit/Type: 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - Angler Mini-Sharp Diamond Sharpener - Coarse
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.