Dia-Sharp - 6" x 2" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Coarse/Extra-Coarse
Quickly hone a razor-like edge with the uninterrupted diamond sharpening surface of this DMT® Dia-Sharp 6" x 2" Diamond Bench Stone. Two grit options in one double-sided stone. For knives, blades and fine tools. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of...
Quickly hone a razor-like edge with the uninterrupted diamond sharpening surface of this DMT® Dia-Sharp 6" x 2" Diamond Bench Stone. Two grit options in one double-sided stone. For knives, blades and fine tools. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges. May be used to flatten conventional and water stones. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Diamond grade clearly marked on each side of stone. This continuous diamond surface stone provides a cutting edge performance and is recognized for superior quality. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No oil is needed. You can sharpen dry or with water.
- Two grit options in one double-sided stone
- Extra-Coarse diamond when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges
- Coarse diamond to quickly restore a neglected edge
- May be used to flatten conventional and water stones
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc.
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT D6CX
- Length: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Thickness/Depth: 1/4"
- Grit/Type (Extra-Coarse): 60 micron / 220 mesh
- Grit/Type (Coarse): 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse/Extra-Coarse
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - 6" x 2" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Coarse/Extra-Coarse
Articles & Blogs
Working with your hands in creating fine furniture is not a thing of the past. The old adage of “what you put into your work, is what you get out of it”, still holds true today. Rob Cosman is the epitome of this statement. Teaching handcut joinery is a small yet essential part of woodworking when using dovetail construction. Experience is the other piece that comes in time. When you first start in any venue of woodworking, you sometimes need an expert to help you along. Rob Cosman, Your Hand Tool Coach has been inspiring new and experienced woodworkers with fine woodworking techniques for many years. His insight, wisdom and patience goes beyond perfection. If you have attended any of his classes, shows, or workshops, you know what I am talking about. He captures the audience right from the start as he really gets into what he does best… sharing and teaching.
Solid clean material. I like the grade marking arrows on the side.