Dia-Sharp - 4" x 7/8" Continuous Diamond Bench Stone - Fine
DMT® Dia-Sharp 4" Continuous Diamond Sharpening Bench Stone delivers full-size sharpening while maximizing work and storage space. Perfectly suited for small contact area and pointed tools. Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. This continuous diamond surface stone...
DMT® Dia-Sharp 4" Continuous Diamond Sharpening Bench Stone delivers full-size sharpening while maximizing work and storage space. Perfectly suited for small contact area and pointed tools. Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. This continuous diamond surface stone provides a cutting edge performance and is recognized for superior quality. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No oil is needed. You can sharpen dry or with water.
- Compact bench or counter use
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge.
- Excellent for small-contact areas and pointed tools
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc.
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT D4F
- Length: 4"
- Width: 7/8"
- Thickness/Depth: 3/16"
- Grit/Type: 25 micron / 600 mesh
- Grade: Fine
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - 4" x 7/8" Continuous Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Fine
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Articles & Blogs
Sharpening Stones Comparison
This chart compares the advantages and disadvantages of different sharpening stone materials.
Dia-Sharp - 4" x 7/8" Continuous Diamond Bench Stone - CoarseItem 819984
Dia-Sharp - 8" x 3" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - FineItem 147304
Dia-Sharp - 6" x 2" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - FineItem 819980
Dia-Sharp - 6" x 2" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Fine/CoarseItem 147301
Dia-Sharp - 8" x 3" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Extra-FineItem 147305