Dia-Sharp - 11-1/2" x 2-1/2" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Extra-Coarse
Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface. The 11-1/2" Dia-Sharp Bench Stone provides long stroking areas and cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and...
Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface. The 11-1/2" Dia-Sharp Bench Stone provides long stroking areas and cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Guaranteed not to hollow or groove. Extra-Coarse diamond may be used to flatten conventional and water stones. Includes non-skid rubber feet.
- Extra-Coarse diamond to repair a damaged edge or to flatten conventional and water stones
- Diamond grade clearly marked on side of stone
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT D11X
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Grit/Type: 60 micron / 220 mesh
- Grade: Extra-Coarse
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - 11-1/2" x 2-1/2" Diamond Bench Stone Sharpener - Extra-Coarse
- Available in Extra-Coarse, Coarse, Fine and Extra-Fine diamond grits. X- Extra -Coarse (Black 60 micron/ 220 mesh); C-Coarse (Blue 45 micron/ 325 mesh); F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh); E-Extra-Fine (Green 9 micron / 1200 mesh).
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Articles & Blogs
I got this to flatten chisel and plan iron backs. It comes with rubber feet, but still slides around a bit, so I clamp it between my vise and a bench dog. I thought I might use this to flatten my water stones as well but it is cumbersome and because of suction to the stone it is difficult to move. I am getting the duo-sharp diamond stone, with all of the holes in that it shouldn't have the suction problem. It does work well and a course grinding stone though.