DMT - Dia-Sharp, 11.5" x 2.5" Bench Stone, Extra-coarse
Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface. The 11.5" Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone provides long stroking...
Items You May Need
Item 422978Model BBPF-14-14-115
Item 854327Model RK075-115
Item 411913Model D8X
Item 411915Model D6X
Item 147300Model D6FX
Item 147308Model D11E
Item 411912Model D8XX
Item 147299Model D6CX
Item 411963Model D2C
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Articles & Blogs
I got this to flatten chisel and plan iron backs. It comes with rubber feet, but still slides around a bit, so I clamp it between my vise and a bench dog. I thought I might use this to flatten my water stones as well but it is cumbersome and because of suction to the stone it is difficult to move. I am getting the duo-sharp diamond stone, with all of the holes in that it shouldn't have the suction problem. It does work well and a course grinding stone though.