DMT - Dia-Sharp, 11.5" x 2.5" Bench Stone, Extra-coarse
Be assured of consistent, even sharpening every time with DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface. The 11.5" Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone provides long stroking...
You May Also Like
Item 411915Model D6X
Item 411913Model D8X
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Articles & Blogs
I got this to flatten chisel and plan iron backs. It comes with rubber feet, but still slides around a bit, so I clamp it between my vise and a bench dog. I thought I might use this to flatten my water stones as well but it is cumbersome and because of suction to the stone it is difficult to move. I am getting the duo-sharp diamond stone, with all of the holes in that it shouldn't have the suction problem. It does work well and a course grinding stone though.