DMT - Crystal Saver Diamond File
This item is now out of stock with the Manufacaturer. Order now for mid-June delivery.
Item 411932Model FCS7C
Item 424755Model P-250-30-TBHK-GYM
Item 419182Model 9052M
Item 163852Model 842264155252
Item 154380Model FW0016
Item 143073Model CM125-W
Item 159201Model IW-RD90F-PJ
Item 834247Model 18-134
Comfortable 4" (102 mm) handle. Coarse = Blue, 45 micron/ 325 mesh.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
I would not buy this again
This hasn't worked yet. I have tried using this on everyday dishes and everyday wine glasses with no appreciable change in the nicks. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I've never used anything like this before and perhaps I'm being too light with my touch.