DMT - Crystal Saver Diamond File
Smooth chipped edges of fine crystal, china, ceramic, glassware or any hard material to nearly new. This unique product answers a problem found in virtually every home.Comfortable 4" (102 mm)...
You May Also Like
Item 411932Model FCS7C
Comfortable 4" (102 mm) handle. Coarse = Blue, 45 micron/ 325 mesh.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
I would not buy this again
This hasn't worked yet. I have tried using this on everyday dishes and everyday wine glasses with no appreciable change in the nicks. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I've never used anything like this before and perhaps I'm being too light with my touch.