Crystal Saver - Half-Round Diamond File
Smooth chipped edges of fine crystal, china, ceramic, glassware or any hard material to nearly new. This unique product answers a problem found in virtually every home. Coarse diamond (45 micron/325 mesh) to quickly restore a chipped edge. Comfortable 4" (102 mm) handle. Edge repair is...
Smooth chipped edges of fine crystal, china, ceramic, glassware or any hard material to nearly new. This unique product answers a problem found in virtually every home. Coarse diamond (45 micron/325 mesh) to quickly restore a chipped edge. Comfortable 4" (102 mm) handle. Edge repair is fast and easy with diamonds. No messy oils needed – use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Easily smooth chipped edges of crystal, china, ceramic, glassware or any hard material
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- Compact, lightweight
- Half-round coarse diamond file good for all-purpose filing needs
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT COO
- Overall Length: 8"
- Half-Round File Length: 4"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Grit/Type: 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - Crystal Saver - Half Round Diamond File
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
I would not buy this again
This hasn't worked yet. I have tried using this on everyday dishes and everyday wine glasses with no appreciable change in the nicks. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I've never used anything like this before and perhaps I'm being too light with my touch.