This coarse pocket-sized diamond sharpening card encourages keeping every edge tuned to its utmost. Using only water for a lubricant, knives can be drawn across the stone at a 20 degree angle,...
You May Also Like
- Monocrystalline diamond particles
- Coarse 325 grit card 2" x 3-1/4"
- Water used as the lubricating wash
- Great for knives and router bits
- Small size make carrying these in an apron pocket very efficient
I've used mine for all sorts of things, from flattening smaller sharpening stones to straightening knife edges/quickly touching up hard-use knives to flattening tool surfaces before polishing. I've even used it to flatten my King 6000 water stone. I plan on buying another to toss in my hiking equipment, just in case. Works fast, works consistently, and works well.