DMT - 4" Honing Cone with Handle
The 4" DMT diamond honing cone provides quick, convenient deburring and honing of carving tools, router bits, or any curved metal tools or fixtures. It is supplied with a fine 600 grit diamond...
Items You May Need
Item 147298Model OD2K
Item 147296Model OD2F
Item 411955Model AHF
Item 411963Model D2C
Item 147297Model OD2E
- Debur and hone carving tools, router bits, or any curved metal tools
- 600 grit diamond surface
- Tapers from 3/8" to 1/8" diameter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
DOES WHAT I INTENDED