DMT - 2.5" Dia-sharp Diamond Mini-hone Sharpening Stone, Extra-fine
Tight space? No worries! Dia-Sharp® 2.5" Diamond Mini-Hone® sharpener with its ergonomically designed handle provides comfortable sharpening, deburring and honing in tight spaces. Easy access...
Item 147297Model OD2E
Item 411963Model D2C
Item 411937Model W7E
Item 147296Model OD2F
Item 147308Model D11E
Item 411973Model DS2E
Item 147295Model OD2C
Item 147298Model OD2K
Item 411936Model W7F
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.