Rolling Shelves - DIY Pullout Shelf Kit 22"
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for...
Items You May Need
Item 416130Model PSW15-1-20-R-P
Item 160235Model 3J01-5000PZZ0AA
Item 418025Model KT-0134-1212SN
Item 147552Model 147552
Item 418027Model KT-0134-624SN
Item 418024Model 0132-524-GL2
Item 418028Model KT-0134-812SN
Item 418026Model KT-0134-618ZSN
Item 161695Model 161695W
Item 27I12Model 450.80.169
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for kitchen, pantry, bath or garage cabinets. Build these shelves yourself and save! Just measure, cut, assemble and install! Fits cabinets with a depth of 22”-24” with a drawer box of 21.75”
- Shelf is engineered with dovetail grooves so it can be sized down to fit cabinet openings from 6" to 32-1/2" wide and 22"-24" cabinet depth
- Sides and back are 1/2", 9-ply Baltic birch. Front is 3/4", 13-ply Baltic birch. Bottom is 1/4" melamine.
- Includes pair of 22" White European slides, hardware, and instructions
- Due to the included rear mount sockets, you are able to extend your depth from 22" to 24" easily. NOTE: Rear mount sockets reduce cabinet depth to allow drawer to pull out correctly. Drawer does not extend.
- 100 lb. load rating
- Sold as 1 complete shelf/drawer
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 Business Days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include all packing slips
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Instructions / MSDS
We purchased several of the Rolling Shelves, to install in our kitchen. Wow! What a difference! We can finally get to the Christmas dishes without emptying out the entire cabinet. The procedure was pretty straight forward...measure twice, then cut the front piece, the back piece and then the bottom to the same width. We saved nearly a $1000.00 over having a professional cabinet company install them.
would buy again, easy to assemble,
quality product and useful
The materials used were great and the instructions clear. The bottom was out of square, which I didn't realize until mounting to the sides. Luckily my shelves allowed me to use the other bottom piece to square up then cut both bottoms. A great product provided you verify the the squareness of the bottom prior to cutting to width.
If I can build it anyone can
I'd say anyone, could build and install this, even if you don't know the first thing about carpentry. I gave it 4 out of 5 because it remains to be seen how durable the 1/4" melamine is, and I have A LOT of weight on some of them.
We purchased 6 of the RollingShelves kits and found quality to be superior. The directions were easy to follow and installation was easy. After doing some measuring we made 3 cuts in each kit. The front, back and bottoms needed to be trimmed for our cabinets. The dovetail corners slid right into place. My neighbors ordered their own kits after seeing ours! Great idea!!
We ordered our first RollingShelves, for my elderly parents. They were very easy to install once we got our measurements correct. Since them we have installed several in our pantry making life MUCH easier. Well made should last a life time!
Purchased this Pull Out Drawer kit three different times. The first time it was Top Quality (All wood parts were 1/2", Drawer Slides were of the correct size for depth ordered. Second time Drawer Slides were wrong size. [...]The third time I ordered the bottom was 1/4".