Rolling Shelves - DIY Pullout Shelf Kit 20"
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for...
Item 173780Model DIY-FS-MD-22
Item 173779Model DIY-FS-MD-10
Item 178837Model DIY-FS-MD-34
Item 130339Model 282.38.708
Item 171404Model 42021
Item 171400Model 42018
Item 171405Model 72021
Item 171401Model 72018
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for kitchen, pantry, bath or garage cabinets. Build these shelves yourself and save! Just measure, cut, assemble and install! Fits cabinets with a depth of 20”-22” with a drawer box of 19.75”
- Shelf is engineered with dovetail grooves so it can be sized down to fit cabinet openings from 6" to 32-1/2" wide and 20”-22” depth
- Sides and back are 1/2", 9-ply Baltic birch. Front is 3/4", 13-ply Baltic birch. Bottom is 1/4" melamine.
- Due to the included rear mount sockets, you are able to extend your depth from 20" to 22" easily. NOTE: Rear mount sockets reduce cabinet depth to allow drawer to pull out correctly. Drawer does not extend.
- Includes pair of 20" White European slides, hardware, and instructions
- 100 lb. load rating
- Sold as 1 complete shelve/drawer
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 Business Days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include all packing slips
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Instructions / MSDS
Emphasis on YOURSELF
Instructions left a lot to be desired. Unclear in many respects, and in at least one instance, misleading, so you will need to use your own ingenuity to get this right.
OK but needed some upgrading.
The finish and construction of the draw box are excellent. The bottoms of the drawers are flimsy, so I added 1/2 in ply bottoms to stiffen them up. The slides are junk (don't hold much weight , wobble, bend down) so I ordered roller bearing slides (parts 160235 and 160238) and now I have a system that is solid and smoother than pro installations such as Shelf Genie.
It Gets The Job Done
We bought 3 of the Roll Out Shelves for our New kitchen. Putting them together was a snap. The quality seems to be much better than some of the competitors products we had before. Saved us a lot of money by doing the job our selves.
EASY TO USE IS WHAT I EXPECTED
I LIKED THIS PRODUCT IT GAVE SOLUTION TO MY PROJECT