Self-Leveling 3 Beam Line Laser
Layout pictures on a wall, outlet locations and anything else that needs to line up with this DeWalt® Self Leveling 3 Beam Line Laser. The DW089K stands apart from other line lasers on the market because it has a second plumb line that forms a 90° intersecting line on the floor and...
Layout pictures on a wall, outlet locations and anything else that needs to line up with this DeWalt® Self Leveling 3 Beam Line Laser. The DW089K stands apart from other line lasers on the market because it has a second plumb line that forms a 90° intersecting line on the floor and ceiling. You won't need to use a second laser because this third vertical beam can handle layout applications, saving time and maximizing productivity. The micro-adjust knob provides easy alignment, while the metal roll cage makes it durable. Built-in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces. The beam is two times brighter than that of the prior model, giving better visibility.
- 3 Beam Line Laser to aid in 90° layout
- 2x brighter diode to increase visibility in bright job site conditions
- Built-in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Accurate to +/- 1/8" @ 30' for level applications
- 1-button operation and control panel for ease of use
- Micro adjust knob for precise alignment of 90° intersecting lines over greater distances
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries
- Self-Leveling Range: 5°
- Indoor Visibility Range: 50 ft.
- Laser Class: II
- Tool Weight: 1.9 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lb.
- (1) Line laser
- (4) AA batteries for 30 hours of run-time
- (1) Ceiling mount
- (1) Kit box
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.