DeWalt - Heavy-Duty Rolling Table Saw Stand, Model DW7440RS
Move your Table Saw where you need it with DeWalt's Rolling Table Saw Stand!FeaturesLightweight design weighs only 33lbs.- 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile standsHeavy-duty...
Item 415687Model M1050
Item 863615Model 1791260B
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 844698Model 33-106
Item 418522Model OPT-260
Item 828859Model 36-124
Item 828765Model LU86R012
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs.- 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport
- Retractable soft grip handle slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind him comfortably with weight near the ground
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction withstands loads up to 200lbs
- Large heavy-duty wheels can easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris
- Rubber feet keep the stand from sliding on smooth surfaces
- Table top height provides the user ideal table top positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- Tool Weight: 33 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.