Circular Saw Blade - Precision Trim - Fine Finish- 10" x 60 Tooth
DeWalt® Model DW3215PT - a 10" x 60 tooth Smooth Crosscut Precision Trim saw blade ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood, melamine, plywood and trim. This product is ideal for use on table saws and miter saws. It’s crafted with premium micro-grain carbide for sharper edges, making your...
DeWalt® Model DW3215PT - a 10" x 60 tooth Smooth Crosscut Precision Trim saw blade ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood, melamine, plywood and trim. This product is ideal for use on table saws and miter saws. It’s crafted with premium micro-grain carbide for sharper edges, making your cutting jobs run smoothly. The precision-balance body also contributes to more accurate cuts. The coat finish minimizes friction and extends the blade life.
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction for extended blade life, reduces pitch build-up, prevents rust and makes cleaning the blade easier
- Thin kerf provides a clean, smooth finish while minimizing material waste and motor load
- Large, micrograin carbide teeth for more resharpenings
- Ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood, melamine, plywood and trim
- Recommended Tools: Table or Miter Saw
- Application: hardwood, softwood, melamine, plywood and trim
- Blade Type: Precision Trim - Fine Finish
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Number of Teeth: 60T
- Arbor Size (Bore): 5/8"
- Tooth Style: ATB - Alternate Top Bevel
- Kerf Width: 0.0980"
- Hook Angle: 7°
- Maximum RPM: 6,000
- (1) Circular Saw Blade - Precision Trim - Fine Finish - 10" x 60 Tooth
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.