DeWalt - 3HP VSE Plunge Router Model DW625
Model DW625. Variable speed with electronic feedback circuitry maintains constant speed under load and provides soft starts. Features 15 Amp, 8,000-22,000 RPM motor, all ball bearing construction,...
You May Also Like
Item 848065Model DWP611PK
Item 848343Model DWP611
See Price in Cart
• 15.0 Amp motor uses state-of-the-art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
• Full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
• Rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provides fast and accurate depth settings
• Phosphorous bronze bushings provides a smooth and accurate plunge
• Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes
• Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites
• 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility
• Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
• One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
Dust extraction adapter
Template guide bushing adapter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
Woodworking Adventures is back with a new blog site and our first story is in the shop with the “Turning Tuesdays” guys with another home spun turning project. Ron Thompson shows us how to make a self-centering Longworth Chuck. The Longworth chuck was developed by Leslie Douglas Longworth of the Hunter Valley Woodturners in Australia in the late 1980′s. Featuring a self centering mechanism that easily and quickly adjusts to the size of your turning by using a pair of disks which rotate against each other, drawing in and out the attached rubber jaws on a series of opposing arcs.
It has great power for my router table.