DeWalt - 3/8" (10mm) VSR Pistol Grip Drill Kit with Keyless Chuck, Model DWD110K
This variable speed reversible drill from DeWalt will become your handy go to tool when you need to make a variety of holes in wood or metal. Ideally fitted with a no slip grip. Includes nylon...
Item 418424Model DCD780C2
Item 163128Model Connector Bolt 1-1/8
Item 848050Model DCD710S2
Item 838360Model D24000S
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 413438Model 500
Item 163109Model N161206-02
Item 418456Model DWD112
• 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
• 3/8" ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
• 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
• Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
• All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Chuck Size: 3/8"
Chuck Type: Keyless
Amps: 8.0 Amps
No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
Clutch Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1"
Max Watts Out: 650W
Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 1-1/8"
Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
Gear Reduction: Single Handle Style Pistol Grip Design
Tool Weight: 4.1lb.
Shipping Weight: 6.4 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.