DeWalt - 20V MAX Lithium Ion Impact Wrench Kit with Hog Ring (4.0Ah), 3/8", Model DCF883M2
Tighten or loosen a variety of nuts or with this DeWalt Impact Wrench Kit. Also great for driving or removing fasteners in wood, metal, or concrete. Includes impact wrench, two (2) 20V MAX 4.0Ah...
Item 418593Model PCCK640LB
Item 418439Model DCK491L2
Item 418424Model DCD780C2
Item 418435Model DCK292L2
Item 418438Model DCK490L2
Item 418592Model PCCK602L2
Item 418419Model DCB119
Item 418436Model DCK413S2
Item 848052Model DCK211S2
Item 848050Model DCD710S2
• Compact (5.70" front to back), lightweight (3.4 lbs) design fits into tight areas
• XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
• Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provides visibility without shadows
• Hog ring anvil to easily change sockets
• Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
• Voltage: 20V MAX
• Drive Size: 3/8" Square
• Drive Anvil Type: Hog Ring
• No Load Speed: 0-2,300 rpm
• Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
• Max Torque (in-lbs): 1560 in-lbs
• Max Torque (ft-lbs): 130 ft-lbs
Tool Length: 5.7"
Tool Weight: 3.6 lb.
Shipping Weight: 8.7 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.