18V Cordless XRP Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit, Model DCK255X
Be prepared to drill or drive into masonry, tile, wall board and more with the DeWalt DCK255X Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit. Includes DCD950 18V XRP™ 1/2" hammer drill (sold separately, item #418427) DC825 18V 1/4" impact driver (sold separately, item #846605), two (2) 18V XRP™...
• DCD950 18V XRP™ cordless hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" metal ratcheting chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
• DC825 18V impact driver delivers 1,330 in-lb of torque and 0-2,400 rpms offering power and speed to perform a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds
Number of tools in kit: 2
Shipping Weight: 16.4 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo KitItem 848052
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver KitItem 848050
20V MAX Cordless 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver KitItem 418424
GW 24V BL Drill / Impact Driver with Two 2AH Batteries and ChargerItem 184907
20V MAX Brushless Cordless 1/2"Drill/Driver KitItem 159218
TID 18 HPC Impact Driver & TPC 18 Hammer Drill SetItem 576996
TID 18 Cordless Impact Driver Compact SetItem 576480
20V MAX Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver KitItem 418593
TID 18 Cordless Impact Driver and T18+3 Cordless Drill SetItem 576494
20V MAX Cordless 1/2" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo KitItem 418592