18V 1/2" Cordless Compact Li-Ion Hammerdrill - Tool Only, Model DCD775B
Screw into concrete, ceramic or other masonry easily with DeWalt's Cordless Compact Hammerdrill! Make your battery go further with DeWalt's bare tool options. Simply purchase the tool without...
You May Also Like
Screw into concrete, ceramic or other masonry easily with DeWalt's Cordless Compact Hammerdrill! Make your battery go further with DeWalt's bare tool options. Simply purchase the tool without battery and utilize any DeWalt 18V battery you already own!
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0- 29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- Compact li-ion batteries (DC9181) are compatible with the existing system of DeWalt 18V power tools produced since 1996
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Max PowerL 350 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1700
- Max BPM: 0-8500/0-29000
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 4.1lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.