18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer - Tool Only, 2", 18V, Model DC608B
Small trim jobs are made easy with the DeWalt 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer. Tool only. Battery sold separately or use an 18V DeWalt battery from another tool you already own. Includes cordless nailer, reversible belt hook, owner's manual and DeWalt safety glasses.Features:• Engine...
• Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
• Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
• Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in lengths from 5/8" to 2"
• Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
• Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
• Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
• Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
• Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
• Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
• 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
• Fully enclosed, box style magazine keeps dust and debris out thus preventing the tool from malfunctioning
Nailer Operating Mode: Selective
Front Handle Style: Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
Magazine Angle: Straight
Nail Length Capacity: 5/8" - 2"
Magazine Capacity: 110 nails
Magazine Loading: Box style
Integrated Belt Hook
Tool Height: 11"
Tool Width: 3.5"
Tool Length: 11.5"
Tool Weight: 7.4 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
GC1850 Cordless 2", 18 Gauge Brad NailerItem 160981
2" Brad Nailer with Quick Jam Release and Depth Adjust, Model PBR50QItem 415927
16 Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer, Model PFN64Item 845004
23 Gauge Model P635 1-3/8" Headless Pin NailerItem 836278
Numax 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer, Model SFN64Item 417094
15 Ga - 2-1/2" Angle Finish Nailer, Model PFN1564Item 845005
Finish Nailer Kit - 16 Gauge - 2-1/2"Item 842142