13" Two Speed Planer Model DW735
Model DW735. Designed to out-perform all other planers in its class! Powerful 15 Amp motor drives the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM handling deep cuts, up to 1/8", with ease in wide material....
You May Also Like
Model DW735. Designed to out-perform all other planers in its class! Powerful 15 Amp motor drives the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM handling deep cuts, up to 1/8", with ease in wide material.
- Three-knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and a new design makes knife changes faster and easier
- Two speed gear box optimizes cuts per inch at 96 or 79
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is twice as rigid as standard 10" bases and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Easy to read material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale ensure accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Maximum depth of cut 1/8", 6" depth and 13" width capacity
- Includes dust hose adapter and ejection chute
- Weighs 92 lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
would highly recommend this product my father had given me his old planer that i used for a couple of months and wish i had purchased this one sooner. from ease of use to knife changing this machine is awesome. i suggest spending the extra money for the stand due to its weight.
Very solid quality planer!
I bought this planer a couple weeks back on the advice of the local woodcraft sales rep advice, the brand name, and some research on the net. I'm perfectly satisfied and it met all expectations. It's very easy to use, has all the "feel" of a quality built tool, and worked perfectly on my first set of boards. I really like the blower feature on this model because I know it's helping my dust collection system. This is a quality tool.
I JUST LVE IT
I HAD IT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, AN IT WORKS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST DAY
Solid as a rock...
Now available at [...] for [$]!!
It is using very conveniently and lightly. But, the weight overflows.
I've had this planer for 3 years or so. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. It works VERY well and had saved me hours of sanding and working with pieces off of my table saw. I have been somewhat unhappy with the Dewalt knives though. I have found that they don't last very long. I just bought a new set of blades from [*] that I've seen others review very positively but haven't used them yet.
Stop buying finished lumber
Beautiful surface finishing... will buy rough cut lumber from now on!