10" Wet Tile Saw
This item has an additional shipping charge
DeWalt® 10" Wet Tile Saw is the lightest in its class. One person can easily move it on and off the job site. The D24000 provides a 25" rip cut capacity and up to 28" plunge cuts, as well as 18" by 18" diagonal tile cuts. The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart will provide...
DeWalt® 10" Wet Tile Saw is the lightest in its class. One person can easily move it on and off the job site. The D24000 provides a 25" rip cut capacity and up to 28" plunge cuts, as well as 18" by 18" diagonal tile cuts. The incredibly stable, rubber-matted cutting cart will provide consistent accuracy to within 1/32" over 18". This wet tile saw features excellent water containment, allowing for setup inside a finished home. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails provide durability in the harsh job site environment.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Light weight allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame (34" x 26") allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Amps: 15A
- HP: 1.5 Continuous Duty HP
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Maximum Rip Capacity (Tile): 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity (Tile): 18"
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45° Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5° Miter: Yes
- Edge Guide: 45/90°
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Removable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width (Housing Only): 26"
- Tool Weight: 69 lb.
- (1) D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw
- Tile Saw only; stand sold separately (#413359).
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.