DeWalt - 1.6HP Workshop Compressor, 200 PSI, 15 Gallon, Model D55167
This item has an additional shipping charge
Keep all your pneumatic tools working with the DeWalt D55167 Workshop Compressor. FeaturesLonger air tool run time Quick compressor recovery time 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level...
Item 840809Model C2002
Item 842146Model C2002-WK
Item 418588Model CMB15
Item 421797Model CAT-15020C
Item 422038Model CAT-15020C-22060
Item 427633Model CAT-20015HPAD
Item 427631Model CAT-15020CR
Item 152918Model CAP1512-OF
Item 427632Model CAT-20015HP
Item 427634Model CAT-30020C
Keep all your pneumatic tools working with the DeWalt D55167 Workshop Compressor.
- Longer air tool run time
- Quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator
- High flow air regulator and coupler for maximum air tool run time
- Easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
- Drive Belt: Drive
- Horsepower: 1.6HP
- Tank Size: 15 gallon
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- Pump Speed: 1,750rpm
- Tool Length: 39.63"
- Tool Width: 16.5"
- Tool Height: 30"
- Tool Weight: 83 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 89 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.