Fox Chapel - Desks, Bookcases, and Entertainment Centers: Working Furniture for Your Home (Best of WWJ)
Desks, Bookcases, and Entertainment Centers: Working Furniture for Your Home (Best of WWJ) by Woodworker's JournalWell-made furniture needs to accomplish two things: it needs to work hard in your...
You May Also Like
Item 841465Model 9781565233645
Item 840839Model 9781565233614
Item 839382Model 9781565233454
Desks, Bookcases, and Entertainment Centers: Working Furniture for Your Home (Best of WWJ)
by Woodworker's Journal
Well-made furniture needs to accomplish two things: it needs to work hard in your home and look good doing it. Your desk needs to help you get your work done, your bookcases need to hold lots of stuff without a complaint, and your entertainment center is essential in bringing your family together for years to come. Now, with Desks, Bookcases & Entertainment Centers and the help of Woodworker's Journal, America's leading woodworking authority, you too can build hard-working and beautiful furniture for the home.
From an Arts & Crafts stereo cabinet to a Queen Anne writing desk, this book delivers a variety of 15 good-looking projects that will get to work providing comfort and functionality the moment they leave your shop.
Plus, each project includes detailed plans, expert instructions, and helpful tips to ensure your finished piece is built to last.
- 15 attractive and functional projects in a variety of classic styles
- Comprehensive material lists
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Detailed technical and exploded drawings
- Helpful quick tips from the experts
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.