Festool - Cordless Track Saw TSC 55 KEBI-F-Set-FS
Festool innovations have refined this TSC 55 KEB F Plus Cordless Track Saw to make it a versatile cutting system that goes where work takes you. A unique kickback stop helps to protect your...
This kit includes the following items:
- Cordless Track Saw TSC 55 KEBI-F-Plus
- 55" Guide Rail
Items You May Need
Item 482107Model 482107
Item 576012Model 576012
Item 576011Model 576011
Item 576490Model 576490
Item 576494Model 576494
Item 576590Model 576590
Festool innovations have refined this TSC 55 KEB F Plus Cordless Track Saw to make it a versatile cutting system that goes where work takes you. A unique kickback stop helps to protect your workpiece and to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. Once the integrated kickback stop has been triggered, it is ready for immediate use without having to replace any parts or additional costs. The kickback stop can be manually deactivated when working on uneven material or without a guide rail and is automatically reactivated the next time the saw is switched on.
The combination of a brushless EC-TEC motor and a dual battery system makes the TSC as powerful as a corded machine, while maintaining its mobility. With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Splinter guards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material.
Not only can you replace large, stationary equipment with this incredibly precise, handheld track saw system, but now you can go wherever work needs to get done – without the cord.
Includes TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw, 55" guide rail, two (2) 18V 5.2 Ah battery packs, rapid charger TCL 6, chip collection bag, HW W42 fine-tooth saw blade, hex key, sight window and splinter guard in a Systainer SYS3 M 437 storage container.
- Kickback stop can be deactivated for individual cuts
- Brushless EC-TEC motor and lithium-ion battery combo provides maximum cutting power
- Kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into a workpiece
- Work where you need to work without looking for electrical outlets
- Rip as much as you need without worrying about the length of your cord
- Splinterguards on both sides of the blade will ensure that you get a tear-out-free cut
- Get incredibly straight and accurate cuts each time with the FS Guide Rail System
- Battery Voltage: 18V/36V
- Cutting Depth at 45°: 1-11/16"
- Angular Range: -1° to 47°
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36mm)
- Tool Weight with One Battery: 10.141 lbs.
- Tool Weight with Two Batteries: 11.684 lbs.
- (1) Cordless Track Saw TSC 55 KEBI-F-Set-FS