Cool Blocks Bandsaw Blade Guide Block Size 1/2" x 1/2"
Cool Blocks will save your expensive blades from overheating. Made from a specially formulated graphite impregnated phenolic laminate. Cool Blocks are self-lubricating, enabling them to withstand...
You May Also Like
- Fits Imported 14" bandsaws
- Made from a specially formulated graphite impregnated phenolic laminate
- Cool Blocks are self-lubricating, enabling them to withstand the heat
- Eliminate blade damage that occurs when teeth contact the metal blocks
- 4 blocks per pack to fit upper and lower guides
Instructions / MSDS
saw cuts much better, blades last longer
don't bandsaw without these
These improved the tracking of the blade and no more sparks, from the blade and the old metal guide blocks when making a tight turn.
cuts like a new machine
cool blocks keep the alignment of the band saw blade, stops wandering of the blade. great price [...] from Woodcraft.Cool blocks are the smallest investment to ensure a great out come on bandsaw projects
Cool blocks..they fit..they work...
Cool blocks...The instructions show how to install...how to adjust...how to use..and the price was the best on the internet...what else would you want?
Great replacement for original blocks
These blocks are a nice replacement for the original blocks and are a lot cheaper than roller bearing guides. These are quieter and last longer than the original blocks.