Schiffer Publishing Ltd
Contemporary Bird Carvings: Two Generations of Bird Carvers
Open this book for superb fowl carving inspiration. This beautiful book traces the development of bird carving, a distinctly American art form, from the mid-1800s to the present. Displayed in stunning color photos are some of the very best examples of bird carving produced in both the...
- Inside is a fascinating history of bird carving and details of the lives and work of each carver
- A bibliography is provided
- The bird carvings presented provide students of the art form with some of the finest examples of contemporary bird carvings
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Schiffer Publishing LtdItem 852000
Schiffer Publishing LtdItem 415850