Complete Guide to Making Wooden Clocks, 2nd edition
by John A. Nelson. Whether your passion is a stately grandfather clock, timeless mantel clock or modern desk clock, you''ll find all the information you need to create your own timepiece in this...
You May Also Like
- 176 pg., softcover
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing 2 edition (October 1, 2003)
- ISBN-10: 1565232089
- ISBN-13: 978-1565232082
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Good for veteran woodworker
I thought there would be more examples of clocks and more detailed step by step instructions. Book is for veteran woodworker who knows how to get around all the power tools. Not good for the amateur woodworker