Wood Magazine - Complete Guide to Cabinetmaking DVD
Dive deep into your woodworking passion with the Complete Guide to Cabinetmaking on DVD-ROM discs.66 how-to articles on every aspect of building your own kitchen cabinets, shelving, and...
You May Also Like
Item 416222Model DVDR-00107
Item 416221Model DVDR-00106
Item 416224Model DVDR-00109
Item 416213Model DVDR-00112
Dive deep into your woodworking passion with the Complete Guide to Cabinetmaking on DVD-ROM discs.
- 66 how-to articles on every aspect of building your own kitchen cabinets, shelving, and carcase-based furniture
- 30 step-by-step project plans for everything from wall and base cabinets to displays, entertainment centers, and bookcases
- 17 videos that show you how to machine stock, build drawers and doors, and apply finish.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Articles & Blogs
Videos don't play on Mac.
The menu navigation did not work on my Mac. The videos (embedded in PDFs) did not play either. I had to browse the files to read the PDFs. Just a bunch of scans from old mag articles. Articles are not bad themselves but without the videos I would rather have a book.