Crown Mats - Comfort-King 3/8" 3'x5' - Royal Blue
Give your back and feet a rest with the Comfort King. Comfort King Supreme offers:3 times as much "bounce" as traditional foam matsThickness of 3/8", with softness to cushion your jointsResilience...
Item 403792Model K4 0035 BL
Item 403783Model CK83836 BL
Item 403804Model CK41236 BL
Item 403812Model WB Z035 KP
Item 403791Model K4 0035 BK
Item 403793Model K4 0035 GY
Item 403786Model K4 0023 BL
- 3 times as much "bounce" as traditional foam mats
- Thickness of 3/8", with softness to cushion your joints
- Resilience that reduces work energy, resulting in less fatigue
- Durability that outlasts traditional foam products 3 to 1
- Flexibility that's maintained even in low temperatures
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Crown Mats product returned within 30 days. Returns of non-defective Crown Mats manufacturer-shipped items are only able to be returned within 30 days. You will be responsible for a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Crown Mats and Matting warrants new products for a period of one year against defects in material and workmanship when maintained as instructed in Crown Use and Care Product Information sheets included with each product. The obligation under this warranty is limited to the original user and to the replacement, repair, or pro-rated refund of said product. Materials must be returned freight prepaid when requested for inspection to obtain this warranty. Freight charges will be credited when goods are deemed warrantable.
Crown Mats and Matting reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage. The start date of this warranty is the date goods were shipped from the factory. This date is validated by customer purchase order number or Crown invoice number.