Next Wave Automation - CNC SHARK II
FREE $200 Woodcraft Gift Card With The Purchase Of The Shark II Now Through April 30, 2019.
The gift card will ship separately within 30-days of delivery. Returns are subject to standard restocking fees, and will be assessed the full amount of the gift card issued, if redeemed.
Items You May Need
Item 424536Model 20124
Item 423407Model 20027
Item 161352Model 20002
Item 161354Model 10011
Item 422802Model 1797024K
Item 422112Model 10013
Item 870404Model AR8PRO+
Item 423397Model AR6Basic
The newest in 3D Carving, Next Wave's CNC Shark II, includes the latest in Designing Software, Vectric Desktop V9 Edition. This CNC machine is ready to go out of the box! Includes Vectric Desktop V9 Designing Software ($349 Retail Value) and is fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ HP routers.
- Fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ HP routers (see list of compatible routers)
- Includes Vectric Desktop V9 Designing Software ($349 Retail Value)
- Over sixty 3D STL files included, ($150 Retail Value)
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Free downloadable CNC SHARK Control Panel program included
- Interlocking aluminum table with rigid channels for fast, flexible clamping
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity
- Resolution: Full step of 0.0005 inch; at 1/8 step 0.0000625 inch
- NEMA 23 stepper motors
- USB interface with on controller memory storage
- High precision lead screws with wear compensating system
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Weight (lbs): 115.00
- Compatible Software: Windows 7 or later
- Dimensions: 24.25" (W), 36" (L), 24.5" (H)
- Table size 16”x 36”
- CNC Machine Travel: 13" (X), 25" (Y), 7" (Z)
- Compatible routers: Porter Cable 890, 690, Bosch 1617, Dewalt 618, other routers with a 3½” motor diameter
- Routers sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Most orders ship in approximately 2-4 business days. However, The CNC Shark HD4s with Extended Bases take a little longer. It should ship in 10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.