CMT - P07024-X10 Fast Framing Saw Blade, 7-1/4" x 24T x 5/8" bore, 10 pack
This Fast Framing Saw Blade from CMT is ideal for framing/decking and general construction. Faster cuts can be made due to the hollow ground teeth. Pack of 10.For use with portable and cordless...
Item 822108Model 251.040.07
Item 832966Model 236.004.07
Item 417729Model P08040
Item 823212Model 250.024.08
Item 841060Model D0704DH
Item 817385Model 205.060.10
Item 817389Model 213.040.10
Item 817391Model 210.080.10
Item 820325Model 215.050.10
Item 828764Model LU96R010
This Fast Framing Saw Blade from CMT is ideal for framing/decking and general construction. Faster cuts can be made due to the hollow ground teeth. Pack of 10.
- For use with portable and cordless circular saws.
- Cut lumber, plywood, OSB sheets.
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 24
- Bore: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.069"
- Tooth Type: 10 degree ATB+S
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.