CMT - 891.501.11 Rail And Stile Router Bit Ogee 1/2"SH 1-3/4"OD 23/32" to 7/8"ST
CMT OGEE RAIL AND STILE SET: Two perfectly matched bits eliminate the frustration and time-consuming set-up of reversible cutters. The stile cutter also features a shear angle to produce superior...
Item 822385Model 891.503.11
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 150676Model 99-761
Item 813830Model 6006
Item 823693Model 891.512.11
Item 813950Model 6050
Item 828921Model 99-290
Item 832282Model 99-065
Item 820271Model 800.521.11
Item 820033Model 8153
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Instructions / MSDS
Why have I waited so long to purchase?
I had to look on line for a video on how to set the cutters up. Once that was done it was easy to adjust and use! The joints couldn't be any tighter!