835.503.11 Grand Rabbet Router Bit Set 1/2"SH
The ultimate rabbeting set & the ultimate tool value. This set includes our 835.990.11 bit with 7/8" cutting height, plus bearings to cut 17 different rabbets, all in a sturdy molded case. 1/2 Shanks.Features: • 17 Different Rabbet Sizes including the five most common plywood...
• 17 Different Rabbet Sizes including the five most common plywood thicknesses
• Tungsten Carbide Tipped Bits (Now comes in a heavy-duty molded case.)
• Built from high strength European Steel and mircograin Carbide
• Coated with CMT's trademark orange PTFE
• Anti-kickback Design
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
My Boss bought this set for us at work after I showed it to him as we had a bin of various size bushings but never the one we needed. This set solves almost any rabbeting dilemma possible!
Top quality tool in a good protective storage case. One of the largest and most versatile rabet sets on the market. The only things I would change would be to include a bushing the same outside diameter as the cutter for flush trimming...(ie: in a horizontal table for edgebanding)...and if the sizes were stamped on the bushings set up would be quicker.