CMT - 822.332.11B Slot Cutter with A&B, 1-7/8" x 1/2" x 1/8"
Uses for the CMT Slot Cutter are almost infinite. Cut slots and grooves for splines, biscuits, T-molding or tongue and groove joints. Every cutter features anti-kickback design, micrograin carbide...
Item 828883Model 40-118
Item 822283Model 822.316.11B
Item 817525Model 836.920.11
Item 817380Model SC09A
Item 24A01Model SC09
Item 09I17Model RD1600
Item 03K32Model RU1600
Item 868186Model 5000-L
Item 844717Model 63-106
Item 844644Model 63-110
Item 838924Model 52-522
Item 834584Model 52-524
Uses for the CMT Slot Cutter are almost infinite. Cut slots and grooves for splines, biscuits, T-molding or tongue and groove joints. Every cutter features anti-kickback design, micrograin carbide tips, three wing blade design and CMT trademark orange Industrial Coating.
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Bearing Diameter: 7/8"
- Plate Thickness: 0.050"
- Cut Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Cut Depth: 1/2"
- Cut Length:1/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.