CMT - 210.080.10 Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth ATB
CMT USA's new line of heavy duty industrial blades aren't really "new" at all - they have been proven in the most demanding production environments of Europe. Now they are available to professional...
Item 825270Model LU80R010
Item 817387Model 219.080.10
Item 817389Model 213.040.10
Item 828654Model LU94M010
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 817385Model 205.060.10
Item 817390Model 214.040.10
Item 825274Model LU97R010
Item 820326Model 201.024.10
Item 820325Model 215.050.10
CMT USA's new line of heavy duty industrial blades aren't really "new" at all - they have been proven in the most demanding production environments of Europe. Now they are available to professional and industrial woodworkers in the USA, and they bring a host of serious features. Every blade is formed from tough, high quality European steel, and laser-cut to precise tolerances. Every step in the process - cutting, brazing, tensioning and grinding - is computer controlled and subjected to rigorous quality control. The result is a blade that stands up to the toughest industrial use and the most exacting performance requirements.
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.Click here for more information on saw blade selection.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Razorsharp blade delivers clean crosscut
Blade teeth are super sharp. Wear gloves when you install this blade in your miter saw. Otherwise, you will need bandaids! Delivers very smooth crosscuts.