Clear Pine Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 3M PSA Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Clear Pine is typically pale yellow or light brown amber to a creamy white color that ages to deep golden yellow. Pine is a softwood that...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Clear Pine is typically pale yellow or light brown amber to a creamy white color that ages to deep golden yellow. Pine is a softwood that is lightweight and relatively easy to work with. It has a satiny, fine texture and an alternating tight and porous grain. A clear coat finish will preserve the warmth and beauty of the wood’s natural color.
Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) veneer is a type of paper-backed veneer that is a simple and easy alternative for applying veneer without the need for a liquid adhesive. Utilizing 3M™ adhesives, PSA veneer bonds to most smooth surfaces that are dry and free of dust and contaminants.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Clear Pine
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Plain Sliced
- Backing Type: 3M PSA
- (1) Clear Pine Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 3M PSA Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.