Lake Erie Toolworks Inc
ClampGAUGE - Apprentice Kit
From Lake Erie Tools works, ClampGAUGE – Apprentice Kit, quality made in USA. Clamping Cauls allow accurate pressure on glue ups, cut with precision CNC machining from 6061 T6 aluminum bar stock. Ships within 1-2 Business DaysFeaturesHard Coat anodized and laser etched 100% Non-Latex...
- Hard Coat anodized and laser etched
- 100% Non-Latex
- All weather bands not affected by temperature changes
- UV and Ozone resistant
- Does not trap moisture and will not lose elasticity
- Designed for industrial use
- Patent Pending
- One pair – A size ClampGAUGE 5” long x3/4” Aluminum
- One pair - B size ClampGAUGE, 6” long x 3/4” Aluminum
- Two pair - C size ClampGAUGE, 6” long x 3/4” Aluminum
- 10 Retention Bands for proper alignment while clamping
- ClampGAUGE chart, ClampGAUGE Calculator for proper ClampGAUGE positioning, ClampGAUGE EPDM retention bands for proper alignment while clamping
- Suitable for 3/4" - 1” thick panels of any wood species
- Clamp up to 80” long - 3/4" panels
- Clamp up to 70” long - 7/8” panels
- Clamp up to 60” long – 1” panels
- Also works for multiple shorter panels
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Returns allowed within 30 days of shipping if not satisfied. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in a unused, resalable condition. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the RGA information.
Limited lifetime warranty for original purchaser on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Lake Erie Toolworks will be required. Please contact Lake Erie Toolworks at 814/528-4337
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427365
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427367
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427366