Sauers - Cherry, Flat Cut 4'X8' Veneer Sheet, 3M PSA Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Cherry all natural wood veneer by Sauers Veneers Co. will give you beautiful results. Regardless if you're a hobbyist or a furniture maker, you will be delighted with the results. Applications...
Item 404366Model BECH-FC-PSA
Item 404395Model MPL-FC-PSA
Item 404378Model CHRY-QC-FIG-PSA
Item 404356Model ANIG-FC-PSA
Item 404419Model WNG-FC-PSA
Item 404376Model CHRY-FC-FIG-PSA
Item 404360Model ASH-FC-PSA
Item 404383Model FIGMPL-FC-PSA
Item 404386Model HIKPEC-FC-PSA
Item 404377Model CHRY-QC-PSA
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced lines
- Consistent color
- Flexible, so it's easy to apply
Shipping / Billing Information
This is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Veneer good - packaging should be easier
The product looks good. I have not installed it. My only complaint is how it is packaged. Hard to pull roll out of box from end without damage, so I opened box lengthwise. The box is fastened with staples, and in opening the staples, I slightly damaged the veneer. Need to package in a way that allows easier removal.