Champion Power Equipment - Champion 7500/9375W Electric Start Generator with 25' Cord, CARB
Pick up some power with this 7500 running / 9375 peak watt generator from Champion. The 100219 model has an electric start and wheel kit included. It is a good size for those looking to power...
You May Also Like
Item 422538Model 100233
Item 422539Model 100261
Item 422540Model 100263
Item 416429Model 46533
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, 439cc OHV engine
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- 10” never flat mobility kit included
- 25’ extension cord included
- 7500 / 9375 watts
- Oil, funnel, and battery included
- 1 – L14-30R 120/240 volt outlet (30 Amps)
- 4 – 5-20R GFCI 120 volt outlets (20 Amp)
- Up to 8 hours of run time at 50% load
- 74 dB at 23 feet
- Low oil shut off
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1-1/4” durable tubular steel frame
- Integrated “U” shaped handle
- Equipped with Volt Guard to help protect appliances
- Intelligauge 3-mode digital meter shows running hours, voltage, and Hz
- Cold start technology optimizes reliability in cold weather
- Fuel Capacity: 6.1 gallons
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: 27.7” L x 27.3” W x 26” H
- Net Weight: 219.1 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
In order to return your Champion Power Equipment products, the item must be new and in the unopened box. An RMA is needed for all returns. Returns are refunded for the purchase price only. Customer is responsible for return freight. Defects must be handled under the Warranty Policy below. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 1 year warranty for its log splitters, pressure washers, chipper / shredders, and transfer pumps. Champion Power Equipment (CPE) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 2 year warranty for generators, inverters, and winches. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or re-placement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Repair / Warranty Procedure: Step 1: Do not return unit to store or dealer! Step 2: If a problem occurs call 1-877-338-0999 or email Support@championpowerequipment.com. Step 3: Talk to 24 hour technical service to trouble shoot your problem. Step 4: If problem cannot be solved by phone, provide your zip code to locate 1 of our 5,500 authorized service centers in your area. Step 5: If a specific part is broken, replacement parts can be shipped directly to the customer.
All CPE products are covered by their Lifetime Free Technical Support.