Champion Power Equipment - Champion 3100/3400W Generator with RV Ready, CARB
Never run out of power with Champion’s model 100261 gasoline powered remote start portable inverter generator. This generator supplies 3100 running / 3400 peak watts of power, and features true...
Items You May Need
3100 running watts can power a couple of your necessary household items or your RV’s 13500 BTU window air conditioner.
- Model Number: 100261
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, 192cc OHV engine
- Wireless remote start, electric start, and recoil start
- Two carrying handles and foldaway handle on one side
- Battery charging cable included
- 12V DC Automotive style Dual Port USB Adapter
- 3100 / 3400 Watts
- 59 dB at 23 feet
- RV ready with one TT-30R outlet
- 12V DC outlet
- 2 – 5-20R 120V outlets
- Built in wheel kit
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Push button circuit breaker for the 12V outlet
- 120V AC load
- Low oil shut off
- 7.5 hours of operation at 25% load
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: 22.4” L x 17.3” W x 18.3” H
- Net Weight: 78.7 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
In order to return your Champion Power Equipment products, the item must be new and in the unopened box. An RMA is needed for all returns. Returns are refunded for the purchase price only. Customer is responsible for return freight. Defects must be handled under the Warranty Policy below. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 1 year warranty for its log splitters, pressure washers, chipper / shredders, and transfer pumps. Champion Power Equipment (CPE) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 2 year warranty for generators, inverters, and winches. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or re-placement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Repair / Warranty Procedure: Step 1: Do not return unit to store or dealer! Step 2: If a problem occurs call 1-877-338-0999 or email Support@championpowerequipment.com. Step 3: Talk to 24 hour technical service to trouble shoot your problem. Step 4: If problem cannot be solved by phone, provide your zip code to locate 1 of our 5,500 authorized service centers in your area. Step 5: If a specific part is broken, replacement parts can be shipped directly to the customer.
All CPE products are covered by their Lifetime Free Technical Support.