Champion 2000 lb Utitlity Winch Kit
Try this nice winch for pulling boats, stuck vehicles, or other heavy items without the need of extension cords or gas powered engines. Champion’s model 12090 is a great solution for an otherwise...
You May Also Like
Champion Power Equipment
- 1/2HP 12V DC electric motor
- 465:1 gear reduction ratio for reliable power
- 5000 lbs. rated marine pull
- 2000 lbs. max rated pull
- Includes remote control with 9.6’ cord
- Includes mounting plate
- Includes hand crank for manually retracting or extending the wire cable
- Includes 20’ battery cables for car hook up
- Carry handle for easy portability
- 1/5” galvanized steel cable
- 30’ rope length
- Dimensions: 7.5” L x 10” W x 9.5” H
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
In order to return your Champion Power Equipment products, the item must be new and in the unopened box. An RMA is needed for all returns. Returns are refunded for the purchase price only. Customer is responsible for return freight. Defects must be handled under the Warranty Policy below. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 1 year warranty for its log splitters, pressure washers, chipper / shredders, and transfer pumps. Champion Power Equipment (CPE) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 2 year warranty for generators, inverters, and winches. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or re-placement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Repair / Warranty Procedure: Step 1: Do not return unit to store or dealer! Step 2: If a problem occurs call 1-877-338-0999 or email Support@championpowerequipment.com. Step 3: Talk to 24 hour technical service to trouble shoot your problem. Step 4: If problem cannot be solved by phone, provide your zip code to locate 1 of our 5,500 authorized service centers in your area. Step 5: If a specific part is broken, replacement parts can be shipped directly to the customer.
All CPE products are covered by their Lifetime Free Technical Support.