Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Carving Wildfowl Canes and Walking Sticks with Power
Create beautiful, life-like wildfowl cane handles with power tools. You will learn each step: from carving the blank and setting the eyes, to texturing feathers and painting the completed handle....
You May Also Like
Item 415787Model 076431565X
Item 842960Model 9780764331350
Item 415786Model 0764313436
Item 842446Model 9780764330513
Create beautiful, life-like wildfowl cane handles with power tools. You will learn each step: from carving the blank and setting the eyes, to texturing feathers and painting the completed handle. This book will be a challenge to the novice and a joy to the expert carver.
- Over 145 clear color photographs illustrate each step
- Every tool necessary is displayed and described in detail
- Patterns are provided for fifteen cane handle projects
- Included are: American Flamingo, Bald Eagle, Brown Pelican, Cardinal, Cooper's Hawk, Great Blue Heron, and many more
- There are instructions for procuring, sizing, and fastening shafts to the finished handles
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.