Carving Wildfowl Canes and Walking Sticks with Power
Create beautiful, life-like wildfowl cane handles with power tools. You will learn each step: from carving the blank and setting the eyes, to texturing feathers and painting the completed handle....
You May Also Like
Create beautiful, life-like wildfowl cane handles with power tools. You will learn each step: from carving the blank and setting the eyes, to texturing feathers and painting the completed handle. This book will be a challenge to the novice and a joy to the expert carver.
- Over 145 clear color photographs illustrate each step
- Every tool necessary is displayed and described in detail
- Patterns are provided for fifteen cane handle projects
- Included are: American Flamingo, Bald Eagle, Brown Pelican, Cardinal, Cooper's Hawk, Great Blue Heron, and many more
- There are instructions for procuring, sizing, and fastening shafts to the finished handles
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.