Replaceable Tip Carbide Turning Tool Set - 3 Piece
Extremely sharp, easy to replace carbide cutters, 5/16" solid stainless steel tool bars, and ergonomic Beech handles with rubber grips make this WoodRiver® Replaceable Tip Carbide Turning Tool Set an essential part of any turning tool arsenal. The replaceable carbide insert on each tool...
- Set includes round, square, and diamond tools
- Extremely sharp carbide cutters
- Ergonomic handles
- No more sharpening; simply replace cutter once dull
- Overall Lengths - approximately 11"
- Handle Length: 8"
- Handle Material: Beech with rubber grip
- Tool Bar Length: 3"
- Round Tip Tool: Ideal for producing a smooth finish on curved and concave surfaces, as well as general turning (Round Insert Cutter is slightly under 1/2" in diameter)
- Square Tip Tool: Square Radius Cutter is ideal for pen turning, as well as convex areas; Square Insert Cutter is ideal for removing large amounts of material quickly, as well as creating tenons and recesses accurately and efficiently
- Diamond Tip Tool: Ideal for use as a parting tool, as well as for creating tight coves and beads
- (1) Round Tip Tool with Round Insert Cutter
- (1) Square Tip Tool with Square Radius and Square Insert Cutters
- (1) Diamond Tip Tool with Diamond Insert Cutter
- (1) T15 Torx key
Articles & Blogs
If your gift list includes woodworkers and folks who enjoy home
improvement and DIY projects, let Woodcraft help you with 12 super gift ideas. To
learn more about these products, check out this Woodworking Adventures blog.