Use the Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier for a patented cargo bag that attaches to the rear of your vehicle, with or without a roof rack. The perfect solution for those who engage in paddle sports, snow sports, or cycling. Keep your equipment on the roof and your cargo on the back! The location of the Carrier allows for easy access and also shields it from the wind, saving you money at the gas pump. The Carrier is made from UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT for maximum durability. The bottom pole frame provides structural support for the cargo in the bag. The Rear Car Clips attach the Car Back Carrier to the rear hatch door on vehicles without a roof rack.
- 40" L x 20" W x 28" H, 13 cubic feet
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482. Returns are allowed within 30 days and require RGA, new, unused and in original undamaged retail packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping.
Rightline Gear warrants product for 1 year from date of purchase, Rightline will repair or replaced upon receipt of product and proof of purchase from a Rightline Authorized Reseller.