Canarywood - 3/4" x 4" x 24"
Save 50% - While Supplies Last!
Canarywood (Centroloblum orinocense) color can vary from a pale yellow-orange to a darker reddish brown, usually with darker streaks throughout. The color tends to darken with age. A medium texture hardwood, the grain is typically straight, but can be irregular or wild on some pieces....
- Good acoustic properties when used for speaker enclosures and entertainment system cabinets
- Yellow base with orange hues and occasional red bands, creating a striking rainbow effect
- Sands, glues and takes finish well
- Native to South America
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 24"
- (1) Canarywood - 3/4" x 4" x 24" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.