California Air Tools - 10020DC-22060 Ultra Quiet and Oil Free 2 HP 10 Gal. Air Compressor
The California Air Tools 10020DC-22060 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Dryer and Aftercooler is designed to be one of the quietest 220V, 2 HP air compressors in the industry...
You May Also Like
Item 422036Model CAT-10020DCAD
Item 422037Model CAT-10020DCAD-22060
Item 422038Model CAT-15020C-22060
Item 422039Model CAT-20040C
The California Air Tools 10020DC-22060 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Dryer and Aftercooler is designed to be one of the quietest 220V, 2 HP air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The powerful 2 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM which creates less noise and less wear.
The oil-free dual piston pump system is engineered for high performance and maximum durability. The motor/pump is tested for a minimum life of 3000 hours before service. It features an air dryer specially designed to remove the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery. The aftercooler on the unit is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the air dryer.
- 2 HP Motor operates at 1680 RPM
- 220V / 60 Hz
- Low Amp draw (7 Amps)
- 10 Gallon steel tank with wheels
- One 1/4" hose connector
- Thermal overload protector
- Two pressure gauges
- Maximum pressure: 125 PSI
- Time to fill tank from empty to full: 130 seconds
- 91 pounds
- 6.4 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Comes complete with aftercooler (condenser)
- Dimensions: 16” L x 23” W x 35” H
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.