Cabinetmaker's Chisel, 1"
The cabinetmaker's chisel features classic octagonal boxwood handles - the old favorites of yesteryear's discerning craftsmen. The unique "London pattern" of handle with turned finger contours, flat milled body, and graduated sizing promotes a more positive and natural grip for...
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Classic octagonal boxwood handle
- Leather "anti-shock" washer between bolster and handle
- Finely machined bevel-edged blade
- Each chisel is individually inspected and hardness tested